1. Confirm the power used by the scrap steel baler before use. Do not plug in the wrong power source. Ground protection.
2. When feeding into the scrap steel packing box, you need to pay attention to the uniform and flat feeding, not high and low, otherwise it will cause the pressure row, the piston rod to tilt or even bend and deform.
3. Do not touch the heater directly with your hands.
4. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot.
5. The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system should be replaced and filtered once a month after the first use, and then replaced or filtered every six months to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil and the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
6. Remember to unplug the scrap steel baler when not in use.
7. Do not replace parts on the machine at will.